Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games, General Talk, Administration, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game Empty
PostSubject: Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game   Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:09 pm

This all happened in my Pearl

- I wanna Politoed .-.

So I went out to fish for a Poliwhirl. I get one (well, two. I caught another so I could have a Poliwrath) when I figured out that I has no King's Rock. I go to my poor Poliwhirl to apologize to her, and... huh?

Item: King's Rock

Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game Imhappyplz

- A few days ago, I was going through Lost Tower to train my newly caught Buneary (it's a Lopunny nao :3 ) when suddenly a wild Pokemon caught me

But this wasn't just any wild Pokemon. This wild Pokemon--was special...

Some random git wrote:
So it was retarded?

NO! I hit the jackpot. I have not encountered something like this without cheating in about five years...

Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game 262

Dood

And since I had like, what? Over 9,000 Master Balls on me, it goes without saying that I caught it. I named it Sparkles :3

By the way, can I get someone to trade with me so I can get these two to evolve? I'd really appreciate it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game   Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:20 pm

If you want to trade, I'll trade with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game   Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:20 pm

IYF already did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game   Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game   Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Let's get back on topic
Back to top Go down
Waffersforever

Waffersforever

Male
Cancer Rooster
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game   Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:48 am

This happened to me on my Pearl version

I was just being bored one day, and decided "Well, since i haven't gone to Shaymin's alter(the grey rock) i'll do it now."
I decided to actually go through the Victory Road, but i had an Action Replay in, and turned on Run through walls....Heh.
I found Marlely, let her come with me, and i decided to "make a shortcut." I cut across some water, and got into a wild battle.
.........................."Waht the!?"
I saw TWO of my charater, and one of the wild Pokemon was um, a white block. Marleys Arcanine was a white block too. And Marley was ME. Yes, ME. She turned into my charater. I didn't know what the heck was going on, but i WANTED that white block!
"I must have #494!"
....Then i relized what the white block was. It attacked Marleys Pokemon with Struggle, and killed both of them, leaving my lv 100 Jolteon vs. a lv 50+(or so) Golbat...
Who won....?
Simple. ME.
I looked up the White block, and found out it was Missingno.
SO that concludes my random/weird encounter on Pearl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game   Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random awesome/unlucky things that have happened to you in a Pokemon game
Page 1 of 1